Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My veggie balls with pics

With the exception of the *milk ingredient that's in the bread crumbs, these are dairy-free.  I'm posting because as my daughter says, they're like my "masterpiece of food". I used tvp at my husband's request.


shredded green squash, shredded carrots, onions, and green peppers



chopped baby bella mushrooms added



adding a spoonful of tomato paste, after I added chopped red pepper and olives



some italian herbs and a little bit of olive oil



the tvp that's been re-hydrated



the breadcrumbs



added hemp seeds then mixed it!



I used a melon baller to form them, and I made patties out of the rest
baked at 400 for 20 min., turned them over and baked for another 10 min.



The finished masterpiece!



Tonight's dinner!

2 comments:

Persephone said...

I'm going to have to try these! I will also have to include a link on my blog so others can too

Kris said...

They look really GOOD!!