Saturday, December 19, 2009

One Small Change

I will be posting here (at least monthly) about a challenge to change one thing each month leading up to Earth Day, and to blog about it. This challenge is at the request of Hip Mountain Mama -
We want to challenge each of you to make 1 change each month leading up to Earth Day (April 22, 2010). It can be small or it can be huge, but all we ask is that you decide on something you will do to make a positive green impact and follow through with it. If everyone makes 4 changes between January and April, this can have a huge effect. If you want to be a part of this amazing and life changing challenge, please see below for details.
I will have to dig deep because I do a lot already see Going Green . So if you have an idea for me, please comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to reading about your changes!
Suzy

Kris said...

I love this! I don't have any ideas for you, but I am off to read your Going Green post so I can get some from you! :)