Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Progress

I am happy to announce that I have been exercising on a regular basis for over a year! I lost almost 30 lbs and I feel great.  It started with a couple cleanses with Stephanie Perkinson, to reset my body, and adjust my focus and intention. My workouts consisted of the Supreme 90 day (10 disc) program with Tom Holland. The workouts are 30 minutes on average, and are pretty fun for someone that doesn't particularly love working out. I highly recommend it. I bought the whole 10 disc program at Big Lots for $4.!
These days I am working out for an hour using a Bob Harper dvd, and trying to continue to eat clean. I have a support group on facebook that helps keep me accountable and I inconsistently track with myfitnesspal.com. The hardest part for me is when life gets really busy, and I am working a lot, or I am sick. If I miss a few days of working out it can easily turn in to a week. But I think I have finally come to really internalize that this is a lifestyle. period. You cannot reach a goal, and then return to old behaviors. You can fall and get back up, but staying down because you fell is not an option. I am excited for Springtime and hiking in the woods. My new goal is to run the whole 4 mile trail.

Peace, Love, and Health!
Stacie

2 comments:

JustAnotherJenny said...

Good for you! I'm so proud of you! :-)


Now, if it'll just rub off on me! I'm so glad you are blogging! Keep it up!

Stacie said...

Just do it, Jenny! :) Thanks. I don't blog much, but maybe it will help keep me on track and help others if I make it "public".