Saturday, August 16, 2008

Greener Goals and General Goals


Things that I hope to accomplish in the near future-

To Be Greener, I hope to:


  • Collect rain water to reuse in the garden

  • Expand the garden

  • Use renewable energy, either through solar, geothermal units, or simply changing my electric company to one that uses renewable sources. You can choose!

  • Use biodiesel in my car (it's a VW Golf TDI, but I really want a VW Passat Wagon TDI).

  • Drive less, and don't be too afraid to put my girls on a bus for school. That's hard. :(

  • Eat totally organic

  • Raise our own hens for eggs, manure, and goats because they are so cute.

  • Plant more trees.... and flowers.

In general, I hope to:


  • Certify as a childbirth educator, and teach classes regularly

  • Lose weight, and be healthy

  • Have downstairs a completed Family Room...wait that should be my husband's goal!

  • Build a solid stonewall in our backyard

  • Learn how to knit, and sew (Home Ec didn't cut it)

  • Have no debt (this goal should really be first).

  • Be granted land for an animal sanctuary

  • Follow my dreams

It's all easy enough...

1 comment:

Stacie said...

The only thing accomplished was an expanded garden, but it's a start!